- “You” refers to you, in the third person. Site user.
- “We/the first person” means the “Beroya International Company” website in Arabic and English and any sub-site within the scope of the Beroya website.
- “Users” refers to users of the Website generally and/or individually as the context indicates.
- We handle all personal data and user-related information in full compliance with all UK and European Union privacy legislation.
1- What we do with the user information you provide to us:
When you enter user information, You agree that we will retain your user information through us or through the services of a third party company that processes this information on our behalf.
- Conduct market research, Including statistical analysis related to user behavior, which we may display to third parties in a non-personal manner, And completely.
- Identify problems with our websites, applications or services; Plan improvements to our websites, applications or services; Create new websites, applications or services.
- Enabling us to fulfill all the requirements legally imposed on us.
- Sending you periodic communications (including email), Regarding specifications, products, services, and events, And special offers.
- Communicate with you by any means (including email, phone, text, social media, post and in-person) to inform you of news and other information that may be of interest to you, Provided that such notifications are compliant with the law; Maintain and update your contact information when necessary; Obtain your prior voluntary consent where required.
We may disclose your User Information to a third party:
In order for the third party to send you periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, and events, and special offers on our behalf;
If we buy or sell a business or assets, In this case we may disclose your User Information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or property;
If a third party acquires all or substantially all of our assets, In this case, your user information that you provided to us will be transferred to the third party as part of the assets transferred to it; If we must disclose or share your user information in order to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Apply or enforce the terms and conditions and/or any other agreements.
- Protect our rights, property, and safety, and that of our customers, Or other users.
- We may also disclose your user information to any of the companies associated with Beroia, Wherever these companies are located in the world and for whatever reason.
You can notify us of any updates, modifications, and corrections, You do this based on user information that we have previously collected through the use of the Contact Us section on the site.
We do not collect personal data relating to you solely for the sake of collecting it. Rather, they usually occur in the context of normal, everyday use of our sites and within the legal framework permitted in the United Kingdom and the European Union region. We also do not, in any way, communicate your personal data to any third party outside the framework of the law. When using the site, We may collect personal data about you from the following sources:
Data you provide : We may obtain your personal data that you provide to us when you contact us by email, telephone, or by any other means.
Data you make available to the general public : We may collect or obtain personal data about you that you explicitly decide to make available to the general public, including through social media sites (for example, we may collect information from your account(s) on social media sites, if you post any material Written or photographed on our website.
Application data : We may collect or obtain your personal data if you download or use one of our applications.
Data provided through the Sites : We may collect or obtain your personal data when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through one of our Sites.
Registration Data : We may collect or obtain your personal data when you use – or register to use – any of our websites, applications or services.
Content and Advertising Information : If you decide to interact with any third party’s content or advertising on a Beroya International website or application, we may receive personal data about you from the relevant third party.
Receiving information from third parties : We may also collect or obtain your personal data from third parties who provide it to us (for example credit reference agencies, law enforcement authorities, etc.).
4- What personal data we may collect about you:
Personal data : full name, preferred name, and personal photo.
Demographic data : gender, date of birth/age, nationality, salutation, title, language preference.
Contact data : correspondence address, phone number, email address, social media account(s).
Records of Consents : Records of any consents you have provided, along with the date, time, means of consent and any relevant information (for example the subject of the consent).
Data related to our websites: Device type, operating system, browser type, browsing times, Internet Protocol address, language settings, dates and times of connection to a website related to Beroia International Company, application usage statistics, application settings, dates and times of connection to an application related to Beroia International Company, geographic location data , and other technical communications information (some of which may constitute personal data), user name, password, access security data, usage data, and aggregate statistical information.
Employer Data : If you deal with us as an employee, the name, address, telephone number and email address of your employer, to the extent necessary.
Content and advertising data: Records of your interactions with online information and content, records of advertising and content displayed on pages or application screens displayed to you, any previous interaction you had with that content or advertising (including mouse movements and mouse clicks and any forms completed by you, including incomplete forms, and any interactions with the touch screen).
Views and opinions : Any views and opinions that you expressed and/or chose to send to us, or to publish publicly about us on social media sites.
5- Your legal rights:
- Taking into account applicable law, You may have a number of rights in relation to the processing of your relevant personal data, including:
- The right not to provide us with your Personal Data – However, we may not be able to provide you with the full benefit of our Sites, Apps or Services if you do not provide us with your Personal Data.
- The right to request access to or copies of your relevant personal data, Along with information relevant to the nature, processing and disclosure of that relevant personal data.
- The right to request correction of any inaccuracies in your relevant personal data,
- The right to demand the following based on legitimate grounds: erase your relevant personal data, or restrict the processing of your relevant personal data
When you wish to withdraw your consent to receive periodic communications regarding specifications, products, and services, you may: And events by responding to the “unsubscribe” link in the communications coming from us.
Please note that we will not disclose your user information to a third party to enable them to send you direct marketing communications without your prior consent to do so.
7- Data security:
We implement appropriate technical and institutional security measures specifically designed to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing in accordance with the law.
Because the Internet is an open network, The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your personal data, However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the Internet, therefore, You assume the risk of transmitting data over the Internet and are responsible for ensuring that any personal data you transmit to us is transmitted securely.
You should know that information and data may be collected automatically through the use of text files (cookies). They are small text files in which basic information is stored that a network site uses in order to determine repeated uses of the site. For example, Retrieve your name if it has been entered previously. We may use this information to track behavior and compile aggregate data in order to improve the site. Target advertisements and evaluate the overall effectiveness of such advertisements.
These text files do not integrate into your operating system and do not harm your files. If you prefer not to collect information through the use of text files, You can follow a simple procedure in most browsers that enables you to decline the downloading of text files. But you must notice, Services directed to you personally may be affected if you choose to disable the text files option. If you wish to disable the feature of downloading text files, click the link here for instructions that will appear in a separate window.
For more details about text cookies, Please see them at the Cookies link (below).
9- Protect your user information:
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed. With our full commitment to protecting your user information, We cannot guarantee the security of submitting your user information to the Site. Any data that is sent, including your user information, Be at your own risk.
For our part, we are aware of industry standards and use security applications in order to protect user information from any illegal hacking or misuse. Therefore, when we use user information, we apply industry standard procedures and security specifications in order to prevent unauthorized access to user information.
- “Application” means any application we provide (including applications we make available through third party stores or markets or by any other means).
- “Personal data protection jurisdiction” means a jurisdiction that has been officially identified by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data.
- “Cookie” means a small file that is placed on your device when you visit a website (including our Sites). References to “cookie” in this Notice include similar technologies, Such as web beacons and transparent GIFs.
- “Right to act” means the entity that decides why and how personal data is processed. In many jurisdictions, The acting party has the primary responsibility for compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “Data Protection Authority” means an independent public authority that is legally mandated to supervise compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “European Region” means the European Union Region.
- “Personal data” means information that relates to any person or from which the identity of any person can be directly or indirectly identified, In particular by indicating an identifier such as a name or identification number, or location data, or an online, economic, cultural or social identifier of that person.
- “Process”, “process” or “processed” means any action which is performed on personal data, Whether through automated means such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, formatting or modification, Or take back? or counseling, or use, Or disclose by transmission, publication or otherwise making available, Or align, collect, restrict, erase or destroy it.
- “Processor” means any person or entity that processes personal data on behalf of the data subject (other than employees of the data subject).
- “Relevant personal data” means personal data of which we are the controller. It expressly does not include personal data of which we are not the controller.
- “Critical Personal Data” means personal data relating to race or ethnicity, or political opinions, or religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions, or physical or mental health, or sexual life, or any actual or alleged criminal offenses or penalties, or national identification number, or any other information that may be deemed sensitive under applicable law.
- “Standard Contractual Clauses” means the Model Transfer Clauses adopted by the European Commission or adopted by a data protection authority and approved by the European Commission.
- “Website” means any website operated or maintained by us or on our behalf.
For inquiries or comments about this policy, please contact us
Cookies: Websites to which this notice applies:
This Notice applies to websites operated or under the control of Beroia International:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that can be stored on your computer or other device when you visit any website. These cookies are used to make websites track your movements within the website, remember your login data, etc.
There are different types of cookies, They can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, functions and age. The most important characteristics of cookies are as follows:
Website cookies are files placed by the website you are visiting. External site cookies are files placed by a site other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or use of data by external sites.
Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of the website (for example they enable you to move around the website and use its features).
Performance cookies collect data about the site’s performance, Such as the number of visitors, time spent on the site, and error messages.
Functional cookies increase the usability of the website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, etc.).
Targeted/advertising cookies allow the website to send you personalized advertisements.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted once you close your browser. Persistent or persistent cookies remain on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them, depending on the duration specified in the persistent cookie.
- Distinguish between visitors.
- Improve the use and functionality of our website.
- Customize our website and products to your needs and preferences.
- Analyze how our website is used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics.
- We do not use the information collected to create personal visitor profiles.
What type of cookies do we use?
An overview of the cookies used on Beroia International websites can be viewed via “Cookie Preferences” at the bottom of each website.
In addition, We may also use web beacons (and blank GIFs) and other similar technologies in addition to or in conjunction with cookies. In their normal form, web beacons are transparent images (typically 1 pixel x 1 pixel) on a website or email that help understand the behavior of visitors to our website.
How can you control cookies and web beacons?
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies based on their settings. Depending on your browser, You can set it to alert you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to reject them altogether. Please refer to the Help button (or similar) in your browser to learn more about how to do this.
Disabling cookies may affect your use of our websites.
If you use other devices to access our websites, You will need to ensure that the browser on each device is set to your cookie preferences and third-party cookies.
Beroya International Company and all the sites under it, We are not responsible for cookies traced to external services used by the site.
For more information about cookies, you can visit the following website: